Chicken wings on the Mexican way. Mexican cuisine is rich in distinctive and delicious food, which is very easy to prepare, and Mexican food depends on certain types of spices and its special spices.
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Prepar for: 6 persons
- 1 kilo of chicken wings (cleaner)
- 1 grain of chopped onion (marinade)
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano (dressing ingredients)
- One teaspoon of mixed spices (marinade)
- One-quarter of a teaspoon of ground cinnamon (marinade)
- Two teaspoons of ground white pepper (marinade)
- 2 sticks of minced green onions (marinade)
- One-quarter of a teaspoon of ground nutmeg (marinade)
- 2 green chili peppers, finely chopped (marinade)
- Two tablespoons of olive oil (dressing ingredients)
- Teaspoon salt (dressing ingredients)
How to prepare
1 Mix the onions, oregano, spices, cinnamon, white pepper, nutmeg, chopped hot pepper, salt, and oil in an electric mixer until the mixture becomes smooth.
2 Put the mixture in a plate and chopped green onions, add the chicken wings and mix until the ingredients are mixed and leave the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
3 Heat the oven at 190 degrees, put the chicken wings in a tray, and put them in the oven for 45 minutes.
4 Serve hot with rice or salad.