52 / 100 SEO Score
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 200 g of flour
- 50 g of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 200 g dark chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup of butter, scattered
- 250 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of curd
- Marchino Cherry
- Chantilly cream
- Dark chocolate ganache
How to prepare
1.Whisk butter with sugar until light and fluffy mixture is formed.
2. Add salt, vanilla, and eggs one by one, whisk well after each addition.
3. Melted chocolate and sour milk are added alternately with flour, cocoa, and baking soda.
4. Pour the dough into 3 or 4 trays of the same size.
5. Bake cakes in an oven at 180 ° C for approximately 12 minutes until they are flexible.
6. The cakes are softened by pouring the diameter of the Marchino Cherry.
7. Place the first ring of cakes, then place a layer of cream on Chantilly and berries and pump the ganache over the face And the same decorations are placed on the top cake.
8. The loop is raised, then the ganache is spread out on the sides and face, then the cake is decorated with cream of Chanet, ganache, and cherry.