Italian bread with tomatoes. For lovers of Italian cuisine, Madam’s kitchen offers you the way to make Italian bread with tomatoes, try preparing this distinctive, delicious side dish, and share your opinion with the delicious taste and taste
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Prepar for: 3 persons
- A cup and three-quarters of a cup of warm water (for dough)
- Two and a half teaspoons of yeast (instant yeast/dough)
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (for dough)
- 5 cups of flour (for dough)
- Tablespoon of salt (for dough)
- Three-quarters of a cup of olive oil (for dough)
- A cup of ready-made marinara sauce (for filling)
- A cup of grated Parmesan cheese (to the filling)
- Half a cup of chopped black olives (for filling)
- cup roasted pine (for filling)
How to prepare
1 Mix warm water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl and leave it until the bubbles begin to appear for 15 minutes.
2 Prepare and heat the oven at 425 degrees.
3. In an electric dough bowl, put flour, salt, and ½ cup of olive oil, add the yeast mixture and water, and work the dough and knead until a cohesive dough forms (knead for 5 minutes on medium speed).
4 Transfer the dough to a clean bowl and knead with hand.
5 Grease a bowl with olive oil and put the dough in it and cover it with plastic paper and put it in a warm place for an hour until it ferments and doubles its size.
6 Grease the oven tray with the cup of the remaining olive oil, extend the dough over the oil by hand and make holes in the dough with your fingers.
7 Place the tray in a warm place until it doubles in size (approximately for an hour).
8 Spread the salt over the dough, then the rest of the olive oil, marinara sauce, olives, cheese, and pine.
9 Insert the tray for the oven for 25 minutes until they are tender, then remove them from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes, then cut them and serve them.