One of the advantages of pasta is that it promises many flavors and shapes, so for those who like to have vegetables with their dishes, we prepared for you from my lady’s kitchen a recipe of vegetables with pasta, an easy, fast, and a good recipe.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Enough for: 4 people
- Pasta: Pack (preferred type).
- 1-grain eggplant medium-size or diced
- 1-grain Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 2 cups ready pasta sauce
- 1 cup mushroom fresh and chopped sliced
- 1-grain tomato peeled and chopped cubes
- 1 pc Green Pepper chopped small cubes
- 2 tbsp of olive oil:
- 1 tablespoon parsley minced for garnish
How to prepare
1. Boil pasta according to the instructions on the cover, wash it with water, filter, and leave aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over low heat.
3. Add the onions and stir for 3 minutes until softened.
4. Add garlic and my heart for two minutes.
5. Add the eggplant, green pepper, and mushrooms and mix carefully for 7 minutes until the vegetables soften.
6. Add the chopped tomatoes, ready-made pasta sauce, reduce the heat, cover the pot, and leave for 10 minutes until the sauce is done.
7. Add the boiled pasta and stir until it mixes with the mixture and leaves it on fire for 5 minutes.
8. Serve hot with a pinch of parsley, to the side of meat, chicken or salad, to taste.