Mini Egg Brownies I had so many ideas using mini eggs in an easter bake, it was too hard to choose! I left this decision up to you and most of you wanted brownies. My brownie recipe is so simple to make so I was delighted you all picked them. A bit of fun for all the family.
I would love to create different easter bakes for you so any requests are welcome. Whether it be using cream eggs, caramel eggs, reese’s eggs or even with your left over easter eggs. There is always so many easter eggs!
Mini egg brownies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 140g Butter
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 75g Cocoa
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 60g Plain flour
- Vanilla Flavouring ( I used 20 drops of https://www.foodieflavours.com/shop/flavours/natural-flavouring/vanilla/)
- 75g Chocolate chips
- 200g Mini eggs
- 60g Mini eggs for decoration (Chopped)
- 50g White chocolate
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C FAN and line 8×8 square tray.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar,salt and cocoa powder.
- Add butter into mixing bowl and mix in.
- Next, add one egg at a time into mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in your vanilla flavoring.
- Add sieved flour, chocolate chips and mini eggs into mix and fold everything together just until its combined.
- Place mix into tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the oven and put on a cooling rack.
- Once completely cool, melt down the white chocolate. Drizzle the white chocolate over the brownies and sprinkle over chopped mini eggs.
- Place brownies in the fridge for 10 minutes so chocolate can set.
- Remove brownies from the fridge. Remove parchment paper and cut up into 9 portions.